People of our country have four type of skin. 1. Normal skin. 2. Lubricants. 3. Dry skin. 4. Combination skin.
How to understand your skin type in skin types:
The easiest way to know what type of skin you have is, before you wake up in the morning and wash your face, take a piece of tissue paper and hold it on both sides of the nose, cheeks, snout and forehead, do not rub it. You will see that the impression of the skin has been made, if there is a slight oily feeling on the tissue paper, then you will understand that your skin is normal.
Types of skin –
- Normal skin is ideal skin. This type of skin does not show pores as the skin is smooth and alive. Does not stay wet or oily. Nose, forehead is very bright. There is no oiliness in the eyes near the throat. The skin of very young children or young girls is like this.
- If there is more oil on the tissue paper then you will know that your skin is oily. Oily skin always looks so oily that you can tell by looking. Acne, black spots are more common in this type of skin. This type of skin shows less age. The skin is most oily during hot season. Oily skin is removed quickly after removing makeup.
- Tissue paper is almost oil-free. If there is a lack of water in the body or if the oil is not secreted properly from the sweat glands, the skin becomes dry. Wrinkles appear on dry skin and the signs of aging appear earlier. This skin is thin type. Dry skin often cracks, cracks. Itches like Marmus. Dry skin becomes more dry and cracked in winter.
- Many girls have combination skin. The facial parts of the body such as the forehead, nose or chin are oily, but the rest of the body remains dry.
Normal skin care:
If the skin is normal, the problem is much less. If the skin is not taken care of, the health of the skin will be damaged due to neglect, causing complex problems.
- Clean with soap. You can also use gram flour. Apply 2/3 spoon of gram flour all over the body and wash well with water.
- First, wash your body with warm water and then take a bath with cold water.
- Wipe your face with warm water and rinse with cold water.
- Splash cold water on your face at least 5/6 times a day. In addition to the cleanliness of the skin, the body feels neat.
- Cleanse the skin occasionally with conventional company’s cleansing milk or cleansing lotion without water. Cleansing milk removes dirt from the skin. Take the cotton lightly.
- After cleaning the facial skin, you can apply the freshener Baskin Tonic. Or home-made mashed potatoes, cucumber juice, lime juice etc. also work well.
- Use moisturizing lotion on cleansed face.
- Once a week, soak a towel with salt in lukewarm water and gently rub it on the face, near the ears, on the neck, and remove the dead skin of the throat. On the day you do this, there is no need to use moisturizing lotion.
- At least once a week, steam your face with warm water. In lukewarm water. Take a few basil leaves. Cover your head with a towel
- with your face close to the water in the pot and you will see that your face is dripping. It is good to take steam, it cleans the impurities of the pores and reduces acne. No need to steam for more than five minutes.
- Those with normal skin should apply face pack twice a week. You can prepare various face packs at home, such as mixing egg yolk and olive oil and applying it, then wash it with cold water. The use of face pack makes the skin bright.
- When going to bed at night, in any season, wash your face, hands and feet thoroughly and apply the cream.
It is better to apply astringent lotion before applying makeup.
Combination skin care:
Combination skin is more oily in some parts of the face. That is why it is better to take care of this type of skin only after understanding what part of it is like.
Treat the face as normal skin. However, you can sometimes apply astringent lotion to the parts that are more oily.
Use a homemade face pack of egg white on the oily part and egg yolk and olive oil on the rest, it is beneficial.
Oily Skin Care :
Oily skin is actually healthy skin. This skin does not show signs of age easily. Make-up is inconvenient because it is always oily, but acne appears if the face is not kept clean. So Raj will take care of the skin twice a day.
- It is better to wash your face as often as possible throughout the day.
- Apply sandalwood or lemon soap foam well on your face.
- *First wash your face with lukewarm water and then with cold water or it is better to clean your face with besan. Massage the cleansing milk well and wipe it with a cotton batisu paper.
- Apply astringent lotion twice a day during summer. It prevents excess oil from the body. You can apply potato paste, cucumber, lime juice etc. in the morning.
- Apply a good moisturizing lotion once a day on the neck, neck and face.
- Apply face pack on face for three days. Beat egg whites well and mix few drops of lemon juice in it and apply it on the face for twenty minutes. Keep wet cotton on the eyes so that the mixture does not get in the corners of the eyes. Then wash it off with water.
- Take hot water steam at least once a week.
Dry Skin Care:
Dry skin is thin, so wrinkles and wrinkles fall quickly. This type of skin needs to be taken care of very carefully.
- Wash your face well in the morning, evening and night. Once in warm water then rinse with cold water.
- Apply moisturizing lotion and wash your face well.
- For freshening use skin tonic or lotion of good company. Wipe the face with a soft towel. Freshening with potato and lemon juice increases skin radiance.
- Mix olive oil with egg yolk and take face pack three days a week. You will lie half-naked with a mask. Then wash your face well with cold water.
- Take steam twice a month. With tulsi leaves in hot water.